About MVTec Technology DaysIn small groups and different virtual rooms, our experienced trainers will show HALCON users what deep learning can accomplish within your application. In order to provide a hands-on approach to deep learning we ask you to organize a setup of a laptop and if possible a camera.
Day 1With the help of the deep learning technology classification, you will learn how to use deep learning in your image processing applications.
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics regarding deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting up one's own deep learning applications
- "Hands-on" approach: programming a deep learning image classification application
- Analysis of a deep learning image classification
Day 2With the deep learning technology object detection and semantic segmentation, you will learn how to use deep learning in your image processing applications.
Based on MVTec Technology Day 1, learn more about how to use the deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation:
- Introduction to the MVTec Deep Learning Tool
- Introduction and best practices for the deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation
- "Hands-on" approach to a deep learning problem for object detection – from labeling to inference
- Choosing the right deep learning method for your own application
|Day 1||Day 2|
October 13, 2020
|October 14, 2020|
|Time||9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT|
|Target group||HALCON users|
individual chats with our experts
Windows 64 bit, Windows 7 or newer is necessary. Several of the practitcal exercises require an NVIDIA GPU with minimum 1 GB GPU RAM.
A HALCON license is not required, as it will be provided for the training.