MVTec MERLIC is an all-in-one software product for quickly building machine vision applications without any need for programming. It is based on MVTec’s extensive machine vision expertise and combines reliable, fast performance with ease of use. With MERLIC you can meet current challenges in automation in no time. MERLIC is simplified machine vision.
About this Webinar
MVTec's Product Manager Christoph Wagner and Application Engineer Yi Lai will show you the improvements and new features of the new release.
They will demonstrate practical tricks and exciting application examples that you can implement with MERLIC 5.1. Look forward to insights directly from the software manufacturer. In addition, Christoph Wagner and Yi Lai will be available for your questions.
- We will talk about the new tool for optical character recognition
- Learn about how you will benefit from Artificial Intelligence Acceleration Interface (AI²) plug-ins for the NVIDIA® TensorRT™ SDK and the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit
- We will show you how to select and set the correct camera parameters within the ISM (Image Source Manager)
- Explore, how the “Evaluate Expression”-tool has been extended
- Questions and Answers (Q&A)
Date: March 31, 2022
Time: 09:00 CET
Duration: 60 min incl. Q&A
- Christoph Wagner, Product Manager MERLIC
- Yi Lai, Application Engineer MERLIC
The webinar will be launched via the GoToWebinar platform.
Register now for the MERLIC 5.1 webinar
*MERLIC 5.1 will be released on April 7, 2022. Mark the date in your calendar already! Get a preview here: www.merlic.com