MVTec MERLIC is an all-in-one software product for quickly building machine vision applications without any need for programming.
MERLIC 5.3 will be released on April 20, 2023. Be prepared and join this webinar – right on the release day! You will learn about all improvements and new features that come with MERLIC 5.3. We are looking forward to answering your questions in the end of the webinar.
As always, the agenda will be split in the following parts and we recommend attending all of them:
- High-level new features and sales information
- Hands-on new features (technical in-depth information)
- Q&A session – time for your questions
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023
Time: 09:00 am – 10:00 am CEST
Duration: 60 min incl. Q&A
- Christian Eckstein (Business Developer & Product Manager Deep Learning Tool)
- Anita Kaszta (Application Engineer)
Look forward to the following features:
- Added Object detection and instance segmentation training in the Deep Learning Tool
- New AI Tool Find Objects in MERLIC
- Training functionality in MERLIC frontend
- Mitsubishi PLC integration with MELSEC Plug-In
- Pollibility to group Tools in MERLIC
The webinar will be launched via the GoToWebinar platform.
*MERLIC 5.3 will be released on April 20, 2023. Mark the date in your calendar already! Get a preview here.