Are you an MVTec HALCON user interested in the trend topic deep learning? Are you curious about how to put HALCON's deep learning technologies to use? Would you like to know what deep learning can accomplish within your application?
If you can answer these questions with "YES", our seminar series "MVTec Technology Days - Deep Learning" is just right for you!
On May 8, 2019, a seminar will prepare HALCON users for the implementation of deep learning technologies. The seminar covers the fundamentals of deep learning based on the technology classification. Participants will also get a first insight into HALCON's brand new deep learning features object detection and semantic segmentation.
During this one-day event, three MVTec trainers will work with a small group of no more than 20 people on these topics:
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics in deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting-up own deep learning applications
- "Hands-on" programming of an own deep learning application
- First insights into the advanced deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation
- Outlook on the development of deep learning features in MVTec HALCON
The seminar takes place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Munich, Germany and is subject to a fee. The seminar's language will be English.
Are you interested in participating? Please send this registration form to email@example.com. Afterwards you will receive a confirmation e-mail, but please consider that the seats are limited ("first come – first serve").