In this seminar you will learn how to use deep learning in your image processing applications using the deep learning technology classification.
About MVTec Technology Days
In small groups, our experienced trainers will show HALCON users what deep learning can accomplish within your application. In order to provide a hands-on approach on deep learning each participant will be provided with his own laptop and camera setup.
Deep Learning 1
With the help of the deep learning technology classification, you will learn how to use deep learning in your image processing applications:
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics regarding deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting up one's own deep learning applications
- Programming of one's own deep learning image classification application "hand-on"
- Analysis of a deep learning image classification
|Deep Learning 1||Deep Learning 2|
November 26, 2019
|November 27, 2019|
|Time||10 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Fee||790,00 € plus 19 % VAT|
|Target group||HALCON users|
Please note that seats are limited ("first come – first serve").
You are interested in even more insights into deep learning? Find out more about the session MVTec Technology Day - Deep Learning 2 and learn how to use the deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation. The session will take place the day after Deep Learning 1. Each seminar can be booked separately, however, the seminar Deep Learning 1 should be visited first to gain most from the seminars.
<link file:21857 _blank boxlink-orange>Secure your seat and register now!</link>