To cover even more time zones our MVTec Technology Days – Deep Learning seminars will take place in the USA, organized by MVTec LLC.
About MVTec Technology Days
In small groups and different virtual rooms, our experienced trainers will show HALCON users what deep learning can accomplish within your application. In order to provide a hands-on approach to deep learning we ask you to organize a setup of a laptop and if possible a camera.
With the help of the deep learning technology classification, you will learn how to use deep learning in your image processing applications.
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics regarding deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting up one's own deep learning applications
- "Hands-on" approach: programming a deep learning image classification application
- Analysis of a deep learning image classification
Special: Get first insights into the deep learning technology anomaly detection!
With the deep learning technology object detection and semantic segmentation, you will learn how to use deep learning in your image processing applications. Based on MVTec Technology Day 1, learn more about how to use the deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation:
- Introduction to the MVTec Deep Learning Tool
- Introduction and best practices for the deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation
- "Hands-on" approach to a deep learning problem for object detection – from labeling to inference
- Choosing the right deep learning method for your own application
|Time||9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT|
|Target group||HALCON users|
Windows 64 bit, Windows 7 or newer is necessary. Several of the practitcal exercises require an NVIDIA GPU with minimum 1 GB GPU RAM.
A HALCON license is not required, as it will be provided for the training.
Please note that seats are limited ("first come - first serve").
*SPECIAL OFFER FOR CUSTOMERS IN THE USA AND CANADA
If you purchased a new HALCON Development License including Deep Learning within 3 months of the event date, you will receive 50% off the regular course fee. Alternatively, you may apply 50% of the full fee towards the purchase of a new Development License within 3 months of the event. This offer is valid for new HALCON Progress subscriptions (excluding renewals) as well as the Deep Learning Add-on to a HALCON Steady SDK.