Are you an MVTec HALCON user interested in the trend topic deep learning? Are you curious about how to put HALCON's deep learning technologies to use? Would you like to know what deep learning can accomplish within your application?
Our new seminars "MVTec Technology Day – Deep Learning" are the right event for you! On October 9 and 17, 2018, the first two seminars will prepare existing HALCON users for the implementation of deep learning. Each seminar is a stand-alone one-day event. Three MVTec trainers will work with a small group of a maximum of 20 people on these topics:
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics in deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting-up one's own deep learning applications
- Programming of one's own deep learning application "hands-on"
- Outlook on the development of deep learning technologies in MVTec HALCON
All seminars take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Munich and are subject to a fee.