List of Operators
- Copy an image and allocate new memory for it.
- Create an image from a pointer to the pixels.
- Create an image from a pointer on the pixels with storage management.
- Create an image with a rectangular domain from a pointer on the pixels
(with storage management).
- Create an image from three pointers to the pixels (red/green/blue).
- Create a three-channel image from three pointers on the pixels with storage
- Create an image with constant gray value.
- Create a gray value ramp.
- Create a three-channel image from a pointer to the interleaved pixels.
- Create an image with a specified constant gray value.
- Create a tilted gray surface with first order polynomial.
- Create a curved gray surface with second order polynomial.
- Create an interleaved image from a multichannel image.
- Convert a region into a binary byte-image.
- Convert regions to a label image.
- Paint regions with their average gray value.