You are an MVTec HALCON user and are interested in the trend topic deep learning? You have already asked yourself how to best put deep learning technologies to use with HALCON? You have been dying to know what deep learning can accomplish within your application?
Our new seminars "MVTec Technology Day – Deep Learning" are the right event for you! On October 9 and 17, 2018, the first two seminars will prepare existing HALCON users for the implementation of deep learning. Each seminar is a stand-alone one-day event. Three MVTec trainers will work with a small group of a maximum of 20 people on these topics:
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics in deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting-up one's own deep learning applications
- Programming of one's own deep learning application "hands-on"
- Outlook on the development of deep learning technologies in MVTec HALCON
All seminars take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Munich.