Are you an MVTec HALCON user interested in the trend topic deep learning? Are you curious how to put HALCON's deep learning technologies to use? Would you like to know what deep learning can accomplish within your application?
If you can answer these questions with "YES", our seminar series "MVTec Technology Days - Deep Learning" is just right for you!
With the help of the deep learning technology classification, you will learn how to use deep learning in your image processing applications:
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics in deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting-up deep learning applications
- "Hands-on" programming of your own deep learning application
- Analysis of an image classification application with deep learning
The seminar takes place on October 15, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Munich, Germany and is subject to a fee. The seminar's language will be English.
You are interested in even more insights into deep learning? Find out more about the session MVTec Technology Day - Deep Learning 2 on October 16, 2019 or November 27, 2019 and learn how to use the deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation. Each seminar can be booked separately, however, the seminar Deep Learning 1 should be visited first to gain most from the seminars.