Machine Vision Software by MVTec
MVTec Software GmbH is a leading international manufacturer of software for machine vision. The software products HALCON and MERLIC enable cost savings and improved time to market due to high flexibility and compatibility.
HALCON – the Standard Software for Machine Vision
MVTec HALCON is the comprehensive standard software for machine vision, which offers a set of various technologies. The flexible architecture facilitates rapid development of any kind of machine vision application.
- Huge range of features like deep learning, matching, identification...
- Easy programming in C, C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- Available for a multitude of platforms
- Large imaging library of more than 2,000 operators
- Integrated development environment (IDE): HDevelop
- Support of multi-core and -processor computers
- Runs perfectly on embedded devices
- Support of hundreds of industrial cameras, frame grabbers, and all common vision standards
MERLIC – the All-in-one Software for Machine Vision
MERLIC is an all-in-one software product for quickly building machine vision applications without programming. It combines reliable, fast performance with great user-friendliness.
- Machine vision application without programming
- Image-centered user interface for a simple configuration
- EasyTouch for an easy guidance towards the solution
- Integrated tool library, which can be extended flexibly
- Support of multiple frontends, which can run simultaneously without performance loss
- Great flexibility for configuring and/or programming embedded vision applications