Are you an MVTec HALCON user interested in the trend topic deep learning? Are you curious about how to put HALCON's deep learning technologies to use? Would you like to know what deep learning can accomplish within your application?
Our seminars "MVTec Technology Day – Deep Learning" are the right event for you! On February 14 and 20, 2019, the next two seminars will prepare existing HALCON users for the implementation of deep learning. The seminar covers the fundamentals of deep learning based on the deep learning technology classification. Participants will also get a first insight into HALCON's brand new deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation.
Each seminar is a stand-alone one-day event. Three MVTec trainers will work with a small group of a maximum of 20 people on these topics:
- Introduction to HALCON-specific basics in deep learning
- Background knowledge about deep learning in industrial machine vision applications
- Best practices for setting-up one's own deep learning applications
- Programming of one's own deep learning application "hands-on"
- First insights into the advanced deep learning technologies object detection and semantic segmentation
- Outlook on the development of deep learning technologies in MVTec HALCON
All seminars take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Munich and are subject to a fee.
Please note that the February seminars will be held in German. There will also be an English version of this seminar in 2019 – more info will follow soon!