HALCON for Allied Vision Alvium
Ready-to-use Embedded Vision Starterkit for a quick access to the development of embedded vision applications.
Get started: With the Embedded Vision Starterkit from Allied Vision and MVTec
The Embedded Vision Starterkit is the ideal starting point for machine vision on embedded vision platforms. The starter kit consists of Allied Vision’s innovative Alvium 1500 C CSI-2 camera and a demo consisting of various machine vision applications based on MVTec HALCON.
Thanks to the Plug-and-Play design, the preset machine vision applications can be directly tested on the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit.
Demo with integrated machine vision applications
The included triangle-shaped circuit board provides some preset application examples for your quick start in machine vision:
Fast success with integrated solution
The Embedded Vision Starterkit is an ideally coordinated complete package of hardware and software:
- MVTec HALCON* (in the form of a browser-based demo application and executable without an additional license)
- Installed MIPI CSI-2 Alvium camera driver
- Preconfigured SD card image
* With the starter kit, users can run the preinstalled application examples. Developing custom applications using HALCON's extensive toolbox is possible with a development license of MVTec HALCON (not included).
- Alvium 1500 C-120c color S-Mount Open Housing
- Alvium tripod mounting plate
- Allied Vision Lens S-6-F1.8-5MP-T1-2.5-IRC
- 420mm CSI-2 flex cable
- CSI-2 Adapter Board for NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX Dev Kit
- Triangle-shaped printed circuit board
What you additionally need:
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
(For further information about MVTec HALCON on NVIDIA Jetson Boards see here)
- Power supply for DevKit and CSI-2 adapter
- Camera tripod with mounting
- SD card (32 or 64 GB)