The NEON-1021-M combines the powerful and easy-to-use machine vision software MVTec MERLIC with ADLINK's state-of-the-art, high-performance smart camera, creating a ready-to-use, fully integrated machine vision system.
The smart camera features high performance quad-core Intel® Atom™ processors, speedy multi-ROI image capture, 2MP global shutter image sensors, and PWM lighting control support. High-speed multi-barcode capture by multi-ROI function shortens image processing cycle time, and its optimized I/O allows the easy integration with external devices. The NEON-1021-M can withstand the harshest industrial environments, thanks to its IP67-rated housing and M12 connectors.
- Image-centered user interface
- Machine vision application with no need for programming
- Integrated tool library
- 2MP 60 fps resolutions, monochrome global shutter CMOS sensors
- Multi-ROI function replaces multi-camera barcode reader solution
- Additional GigE Vision camera support
- IP67-rated housing and M12 connectors
- EMVA 1288-verified superior image quality
|CPU||Intel® Atom™ Quad-Core Processor E3845|
|Flash memory||16-32 GB solid state drive|
|Operating system||Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7|
The NEON-1021-M with MERLIC is available via ADLINK Technology Inc.