HALCON for programmable 2D cameras – InspectorP by SICK
The programmable InspectorP6xx camera family from SICK is the solution for complex image processing tasks. Optics, illumination, evaluation, and interfaces – everything is integrated and highly customizable.
The pre-installed, high-performance MVTec HALCON image processing library and the flexible design of web-based user interfaces make it possible to adapt the solution to specific customer requirements.
- Profit from HALCON's robust algorithms and procedures embedded in an industrial camera portfolio with high-performing processors and FPGAs.
- Programmable 2D cameras with 1.3 up to 4 megapixel and scaled performance in 2 different housing sizes
- Product type with integrated dynamic focus adjustment focusses on different object distances
- Integrated industrial interfaces such as Ethernet/IP, OPC UA, TCP/IP, and many more
- Comprehensive convenience features for guidance and support of the operators
- Benefit from the experience of soft- and hardware experts.
The InspectorP series with HALCON is available via SICK AG.