List of Operators
- Apply an arbitrary affine 3D transformation to 3D object models.
- Determine the connected components of the
3D object model.
- Calculate the convex hull of a 3D object model.
- Find edges in a 3D object model.
- Fuse 3D object models into a surface.
- Intersect a 3D object model with a plane.
- Transform 3D points from a 3D object model to images.
- Prepare a 3D object model for a certain operation.
- Project a 3D object model into image coordinates.
- Apply an arbitrary projective 3D transformation to 3D object models.
- Improve the relative transformations between 3D object models based on
- Search for a transformation between two 3D object models.
- Render 3D object models to get an image.
- Apply a rigid 3D transformation to 3D object models.
- Sample a 3D object model.
- Simplify a triangulated 3D object model.
- Smooth the 3D points of a 3D object model.
- Calculate the 3D surface normals of a 3D object model.
- Create a surface triangulation for a 3D object model.
- Transform 3D points from images to a 3D object model.