MVTec HALCON is the comprehensive standard software for machine vision with an integrated development environment (HDevelop) that is used worldwide. It enables cost savings and improved time to market. HALCON’s flexible architecture facilitates rapid development of any kind of machine vision application.
- HALCON is your solution for the full range of applications in the field of machine vision and board, wafer & die inspection, medical image analysis, automotive and robotics, surveillance, and remote sensing. It also enables scenarios of the Industrial Internet of Things (also referred to as Industry 4.0 - learn more about this here).
- Large library of more than 2000 operators for low, medium, and high level image processing
- Integrated development environment (IDE) for machine vision: HDevelop
- Easy programming in C, C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET, and Delphi1
- Usage: product development, research, and education
- Available for 32/64-bit Windows Server 2008 R2 / 7 / Server 2012 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, 64-bit Linux, Linux ARMv7-A, macOS 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12
- Support of multi-core and multiprocessor computers
- High performance by using SSE2, AVX, AVX2, NEON, as well as automatic GPU acceleration
- Support of hundreds of industrial cameras and frame grabbers, also for standards like GenICam, GigE Vision, IIDC 1394, USB, USB3 Vision, and Camera Link
1requirements for compatibility with Delphi: HALCON/COM interface 32-bit and Delphi Borland version 5 or higher
- Revolutionary software for 3D machine vision
- Matching to find even rotated or partly occluded objects
- Blob analysis with more than 50 shape and gray value features
- High-accuracy measuring
- Optical character recognition and verification (OCR/OCV)
- Arbitrarily shaped regions of interest (ROIs) for significant flexibility and speed
- Detection of lines, circles, and ellipses with an accuracy of up to 1/50 pixel
- Extremely fast morphology
- Color image processing
- Processing of extremely large images (more than 32k x 32k) without a limit
- Image sequence processing (e.g., for surveillance tasks)
- Accurate 3D camera calibration
- And much more...