The synergy of classic machine vision and deep learning reaches a new level:
- 3D Gripping Point Detection
- New Data Type “Memory Block”
- Protection of Trained Deep Learning Models
- Better Traceability of Deep Learning Decisions
- Network Licenses
Date: November 23, 2022
Time: 09:00 CET
Duration: 90 min incl. Q&A
In case you are not able attend the live webinar due to the different time zone you live in: please register anyway. After the webinar, the recording will be sent automatically and you can watch it comfortably on your demand. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mario Bohnacker, Product Manager HALCON
- Jan Janssen, Technical Content Creator
The webinar will be launched via the GoToWebinar platform.
*HALCON 22.11 will be released on November 22, 2022. Mark the date in your calendar already!