Hotfix for HALCON 126.96.36.199 Progress
This document provides the release notes for MVTec HALCON 188.8.131.52 Progress, as released in January 2021, which is a Hotfix for HALCON 184.108.40.206 Progress. For general information like licensing or supported operating systems, see the release notes of HALCON 220.127.116.11 Progress.
Detailed Description of Changes in HALCON 18.104.22.168 Progress (Hotfix)
The changes in HALCON 22.214.171.124 Progress are described with respect to HALCON 126.96.36.199 Progress.
- On some computers, HALCON could not start after 2021-01-01 and showed the error 2021 (“System clock has been set back”). This problem has been fixed.
- HDevelop's variable inspection windows did not use the selected 'Values and Parameters' font when opened. This problem has been fixed.
- If a procedure interface dialog had been added to the docking environment during the previous session, and then this dialog was used in the new session, HDevelop could crash during a restart. This problem has been fixed.
- On some platforms, the program editor did not have the input focus on startup. This problem has been fixed.
- If an output variable for an operator call was also used in an expression passed as input parameter (e.g., concatenation), the export to C# and VB.net did not work. This problem has been fixed.
Release Notes of Previous HALCON Versions
Follow this link to read about the changes of previous HALCON versions.