HALCON is the comprehensive standard software for machine vision with an integrated development environment (IDE) that is used worldwide. Its flexible architecture facilitates rapid development of any kind of machine vision application.
About this Webinar
Mario Bohnacker and Peter Koenig will demonstrate practical tricks and exciting application examples that you can implement with HALCON 22.05. Look forward to insights directly from the software manufacturer. They will be available for your questions, too.
- Listen as we talk about our worldwide novelty in Global Context Anomaly Detection. This specific feature is only available in HALCON 22.05 and allows completely new application possibilities with the detection of logical anomalies in images.
- Find out about improvements on Deep OCR Training that enable users to even more efficiently solve text reading applications
- We will talk about improvements of Print Quality Inspection for ECC200 codes
- And many new features and improvements
- Questions and Answers (Q&A)
Date: May 25, 2022
Time: 09:00 CEST
Duration: 60 min incl. Q&A
- Mario Bohnacker, Product Manager HALCON
- Peter Koenig, Application Engineer HALCON
The webinar will be held on the GoToWebinar platform.
Register now for the HALCON 22.05 webinar
*HALCON 22.05 will be released on May 25, 2022. Mark the date in your calendar already! Get a preview here: www.halcon.com