So easy: MERLIC on Daheng Imaging camera "Pallas"
The smart camera PALLAS combined with MVTEC’s powerful, all-in-one, machine vision software MERLIC provides a reliable and fast performance and is an easy-to-use solution without any programming.
Featuring the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC (quad-core A53@1.2GHz) processor, PALLAS provides a fast processing speed and an excellent performance. Hirose connectors as well as the lighting control port enable an easy installation. Moreover, the camera can secure reliability in a harsh environment due to the robust housings and its compact design.
The integrated and powerful visual software MERLIC comes with an image-centered user interface and offers not just a comprehensive tool library, but also a wide range of drag-and-drop tools – to be easily operated without any programming.
Together with MVTec MERLIC, the intelligent PALLAS smart camera is widely used in 1D, 2D, bar and data code reading, OCR, measurement, calibration, detection, and localization of objects.
- Innovative “Arm® for FPGA” architecture
- 64-bit quad-core A53@1.2GHz processor
- Image-centered user interface, integrated tool library, interactive operation
- Remote frontend to visualize the application
- Machine vision application with no need for programming
- Low power consumption(<6W)
- Compact and robust design: 90.7mmx39.5mmx60.5mm, weight 200g
PALLAS - the smart camera with the easy-to-use machine vision application MERLIC is available via Daheng Imaging.