The following documents add to the general manual that comes with your MERLIC installation.
For downloading these supporting documents you need to login with your MVTec account and REFRESH this page. If you don't have such an account so far, please register here.
- MERLIC Installation Guide (PDF 2 MB)
- Using Basler Time-of-Flight Cameras in MERLIC (PDF 477 KB)
- Using LMI Gocator 3D Sensors in MERLIC (PDF 490 KB)
- Using nerian SceneScan in MERLIC (PDF 648 KB)
- Using Roboception rc_visard in MERLIC (PDF 576 KB)
- Using wenglor MEL weCat3D in MERLIC (PDF 482 KB)
- Working with MERLIC – examples (PDF 20 MB)
- Preparing 3D height images for further processing with MERLIC’s standard tools (Developers' Corner article)