HALCON - THE TOOLBOX FOR ALL MACHINE VISION TASKS
Please note: Once you watch the video, data will be transmitted to Youtube/Google. For more information, see Google Privacy.
MVTec HALCON is the comprehensive standard software for machine vision that is used worldwide. It features a dedicated integrated development environment (HDevelop) which is specifically tailored towards developing image processing solutions.
With MVTec HALCON you:
- benefit from a flexible software architecture
- speed up the development of all conceivable machine vision applications
- guarantee a fast time-to-market
- reduce costs sustainably
Envisioned as a comprehensive toolbox, HALCON covers the whole workflow of a machine vision application. Its core is the flexible and robust image processing library with its more than 2,100 operators. HALCON is used in all industries and offers exceptional performance in all areas of image processing, proven by hundreds of thousands of installations worldwide.
With HALCON you have everything at hand
With MVTec HALCON, you can solve all industrial image processing tasks like:
- Alignment and Calibration,
- Completeness Checks and Identification,
- Measuring and Comparison,
- Object & Position Recognition,
HALCON also includes state-of-the-art image processing technologies such as 3D vision and deep learning methods. All functions and features can also be used on embedded systems.
HALCON is compatible with a wide range of operating systems and features interfaces to hundreds of industrial cameras and frame grabbers. In addition, common standards are supported. These include GenICam, GigE Vision as well as Arm®-based embedded vision platforms.
HALCON is portable to various target platforms, making it ideal for use in embedded and custom systems. Thanks to its comprehensive and flexible deployment options as well as the end-to-end compatibility, HALCON secures your investments in the long term.
Why use HALCON, the standard machine vision software?
- The speed of the software enables you to speed up production processes
- By using HALCON you reduce costs, e.g., by minimizing rejects
- Technical support provides quick assistance in solving problems
- Large number of directly applicable example programs shorten your time-to-market
TEST HALCON FOR FREE
Download and try the software for 30 days. Get your evaluation license from your contact person at MVTec or one of our MVTec sales partner in your region.
Discover now our HALCON Brochure
In our brochure you will find all important information about our software HALCON. Discover MVTec HALCON and benefit from new features.