- Overview of the HALCON system and software architecture
- Developing image processing applications in HDevelop
- Integration into the development cycle
- HALCON data structures
- Basic image processing functionality: Blob Extraction and Analysis, contour extraction and processing, measurement
- Camera calibration
- Pattern matching
Upon completion of the course participants should have acquired the following skill set
- Basic familiarity with the components of the HALCON system
- Proficiency with the HDevelop IDE
- Ability to develop simple applications on their own
- Effectively leverage the documentation and example programs to develop advanced applications
- Location: *** The training will be conducted online ***
- Date: October 26 - 27, 2021
- Time: 9 am – 5 pm (EST)
- Duration: 2 days
- Course fee: $695
This course is free, if you purchased a HALCON Development License within 3 months of the date you are attending. If paying the regular fee, you will receive a credit towards the purchase of a new Development License that can be redeemed within 3 months of the training.
- General software development and programming experience in C, C++ or .NET
- Understanding of image processing concepts such as linear filters, morphology, multi scale representation, image transformation, feature based image and object representationclassification.
Please download the registration form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.