MVTec MERLIC is an all-in-one software product for quickly building machine vision applications without any need for programming. It is based on MVTec’s extensive machine vision expertise and combines reliable, fast performance with ease of use. With MERLIC you can meet current challenges in automation in no time. MERLIC is simplified machine vision.
About this Webinar
MVTec's Product Manager Christoph Wagner and Application Engineer Jan Gaertner will show you the improvements and new features of the new release.
They will demonstrate practical tricks and exciting application examples that you can implement with MERLIC 5.2. Look forward to insights directly from the software manufacturer.
- We will talk about the newly developed Deep Learning method "Global Context Anomaly Detection”, which "understands" the logical content of images and thus detects new variants of anomalies.
- Find out how users can quickly and easily find and set the relevant camera parameters with “EasyParams”
- Learn about extracting image data via the communication interface
- Explore the functional scope of the extension tools
- Get a foretaste of “Segment Image Pixel Precise”
- Questions and Answers (Q&A)
Date: October 20, 2022
Time: 09:00 CET
Duration: 60 min incl. Q&A
- Christoph Wagner, Product Manager MERLIC
- Jan Gaertner, Application Engineer MERLIC
The webinar will be launched via the GoToWebinar platform.
*MERLIC 5.2 will be released on October 20, 2022. Mark the date in your calendar already! Get a preview here: www.merlic.com