- Overview of the HALCON system and software architecture
- Developing image processing applications in HDevelop
- Integration into the development cycle
- HALCON data structures
- Basic image processing functionality: Blob Extraction and Analysis, contour extraction and processing, measurement
- Camera calibration
- Pattern matching
Upon completion of the course participants should have acquired the following skill set
- Basic familiarity with the components of the HALCON system
- Proficiency with the HDevelop IDE
- Ability to develop simple applications on their own
- Effectively leverage the documentation and example programs to develop advanced applications
- Location: *** The training will be conducted online ***
- Date: June 6 & 7, 2023
- Time: 10 am – 6 pm (EST)
- Duration: 2 days
- Course fee: $695
This course is free, if you purchased a HALCON Development License within 3 months of the date you are attending. If paying the regular fee, you will receive a credit towards the purchase of a new Development License that can be redeemed within 3 months of the training.
- General software development and programming experience in C, C++ or .NET
- Understanding of image processing concepts such as linear filters, morphology, multi scale representation, image transformation, feature based image and object representationclassification.
Please click on the registration form button.