HALCON Student Edition
Optimize your teaching and research with free software licenses for your students.
At a glance
- Based on HALCON Progress
- State-of-the-art technology for academic use
- Free licenses for lecturers and students
- Duration equals semester time
- Access to the latest technologies
- Easy ordering
- Transparent license management
- Best study and teaching experience at your university
- Teaching and research with the standard software in the machine vision market
HALCON Student Edition is suitable for
- Colleges and universities with image processing offers
- Teachers, lecturers, professors of Machine Vision
Terms & Conditions
- The software is provided to professors and lecturers as campus licenses and based on the newest HALCON Progress Edition incl. deep learning technology ("HALCON Progress Student Edition")
- Non-commercial use only (for teaching purposes, or for scientific research in higher education)
- Free and time-limited use of the licensed software
- MVTec does not offer technical support for these licenses
That's how it works:
Request: Send us the request form and we will check if the HALCON Progress Student Edition is available in your region. If yes, our experienced service team will guide you through the ordering process.
Distribution: As a lecturer, you receive the licenses for passing on to your students.
Administration: You can manage the licenses individually in your personalized web portal and add new ones at any time.
Do you have any further questions? Write to us at campus. @ mvtec.com